As an early-stage start-up, whether funded or not, the founder’s prime objective is to be frugal and extend the runway as much as possible. In this pursuit founders end up ignoring accounting. Let us admit, modern accounting softwares like QuickBooks and Xero have come a long way in terms of ease of use and the user interface/experience. But truth be told, it still is not a founders’ job. While there are bunch of part-time/outsourced bookkeeping services around, most of them focus only on the bookkeeping and/or the tax accounting part.
Some of the things part-time/outsourced bookkeepers don’t provide –
- Analyzing cashflows and maintaining forecasts
- Creating & reviewing financial reports
- Preparing & evaluating financial models & projections
- Updating documents for potential investors
We work closely with early-stage tech start-ups by providing them Finance as a Service — a financial concierge of sorts. We take care of bookkeeping, reconciliations, AR, AP, financial analysis and everything around this. Our services are tech enabled and we collaborate with our clients on real-time basis via collaboration tools like teams, slack, flock etc. Our engagement enables founding teams to focus on what’s important — the product and the business.
Some key advantages our clients enjoy:
- Keeping focus on the business growth
- Accurate and reliable accounting & reports
- Always accessible & scalable accounting & finance team
- Decision making support
- Get better perspectives on the business
- Finance team expertise at fraction of the cost
You must consider hiring us to enable your business growth.